Prenuptial Agreements in Alicante City
Prenuptial Agreements in Alicante City: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a family lawyer in Alicante City
- José, family lawyer in Alicante CityJose Antonio is a highly-experienced lawyer in the Alicante area of Spain. With offices in the centre of Alicante Capital, Jose-Antonio has offered expert legal advice for more than 10 years to English-speakers involved in Property transactions and contractual disputes as well as family law, inheritance and business formation.
Who is this Service for?
With the modern tendency to get married later in life or indeed to marry more than once, individuals are nowadays more likely to want to protect any inherited and/or acquired wealth to ensure that it is received by their children, for example. The laws relating to enforceability of pre-nuptial agreements vary from state to state and anyone concerned about their vulnerability to losing substantial amounts of acquired wealth, should be resolved in advance by speaking with a lawyer specialised in the field.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to understand your particular circumstances and concerns
- Written and/or verbal report on the law as it applies to you and your unique situation as well as recommended actions
- Drafting of a suitable prenuptial agreement, and upon acceptance by all parties, formalising of the agreement at a local notary public’s office
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.