Recognition of Foreign Divorces in Spain
Encarnación has more than 20 years of experience working as a lawyer in Spain. She is specialized in Corporate Law, with a long-standing experience in Family Law, Immigration and Property Law. Her most notable qualities include excellent negotiating skills, her unwavering professionalism, and the knowledge that shes providing a top-notch, all-round legal service to each and every client.
- Alcala La Real
- Alicante City
- El Campello
- Granada City
- La Manga Del Mar Menor
- Las Palmas
- Los Alcázares
- Los Cristianos
- Madrid City
- Malaga City
- Murcia City
- Orihuela Costa
- Palma De Mallorca
- Playa Blanca
- Puerto Del Rosario
- Seville City
- Valencia City
- Velez Malaga
Recognition of Foreign Divorces
Who is this Service for?
If you have divorced in another country, and plan to remarry in your new country of residence, you will need to have that divorce recognised and inscribed in the civil registry of your new country of residence. If the divorce took place in an EU state, a simple process is followed, however in the case of divorces outside the EU, a more complex process is required
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with an English-speaking lawyer, specialised in this area of the law, to determine which process is required in your case
- Depending on the outcome of the initial discussion, your lawyer will guide you on the process to be followed, timeframe and costs involved.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Free Support Services Included
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.