Recognition of Foreign Divorces in United Arab Emirates
Mark has more than 30 years’ experience as a solicitor in the UK and internationally. He is a full member of STEP, with admittance to practice in the UK and Dubai, and is authorised as a professional trustee by the Malta Financial Services Authority. Mark advises UK and international clients on a broad range of international and domestic matters. He has a proven record of success in assisting non-resident and non-UK domiciled clients. Straightforward and pragmatic in his approach, Mark is tenacious in representing his clients’ best interests and achieving the best possible outcome for them.
Recognition of Foreign Divorces
Who is this Service for?
If you have divorced in another country, and plan to remarry in your new country of residence, you will need to have that divorce recognised and inscribed in the civil registry of your new country of residence. If the divorce took place in an EU state, a simple process is followed, however in the case of divorces outside the EU, a more complex process is required
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with an English-speaking lawyer, specialised in this area of the law, to determine which process is required in your case
- Depending on the outcome of the initial discussion, your lawyer will guide you on the process to be followed, timeframe and costs involved.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.