Registration of Pareja de Hecho (Common Law Couples) in Zaragoza
Registration of Pareja de Hecho (Common Law Couples) in Zaragoza: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a family lawyer in Zaragoza
- Francisco, family lawyer in ZaragozaWith more than 20 years legal experience, Francisco leads a multi-disciplinary law firm which comprises ten lawyers working in their specialised fields. Assistance in all major areas of the law are offered including property law, contract breach/debt recovery, business formation and taxation as well as civil matters such as family law and inheritances.
Registration of Pareja de Hecho (Common Law Couples)
Who is this service for?
Many regions of Spain offer improved access to fiscal benefits for those who are in ‘common-law relationships’ and have registered as a ‘pareja de hecho’, as it is known in Spanish. The benefits include reductions in inheritance tax as well as access to lower property acquisition taxes. Lately, this possibility has become important still, from a residency point of view, as it is possible to obtain residency in those situations were a couple can be demonstrated to have been living together as a ‘pareja de hecho’ but only one has official residency in Spain.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with an English-speaking lawyer, specialised in this area of the law, to confirm if the process is applicable to your circumstances
- Guidance on arranging the documentation required for making the application
- Liaising with a public notary office
- Assistance with the visit to the Notary's office
- Liaison throughout until the process is completed
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.