Returning to Country of Origin with Children in Oviedo
Returning to Country of Origin with Children in Oviedo: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a family lawyer in Oviedo
- Miguel, family lawyer in OviedoMiguel has accumulated a great deal of experience practising as a lawyer for more than 16 years. He is an expert in all aspects of commercial and employment law, working extensively with international businesses that have Spanish employees. He appears on the register of civil and employment law mediators and is authorised by the Spanish government to mediate in civil and commercial disputes.
Returning to Country of Origin with Children
Who is this service for?
For those who are considering terminating a problematic relationship, the presence of children born of the relationship can represent a complicating factor if the intention is to return to their country of origin. Most countries have laws that protect the rights of the other parent to have reasonable access to and time with their children. This would obviously become extremely difficult if the children were taken to live in another country. The application of such laws is a complex matter requiring an experienced family lawyer to assist anyone who finds themselves in this situation.
What does this service consist of?
- An Initial discussion with a specialist lawyer to understand the current position
- Based on the initial information the lawyer will be able to determine your rights and obligations given the circumstances
- The lawyer shall be able to explain your best legal options in the situation
- Representation in negotiations with the other parent
- Representation in legal proceedings to assert the right to repatriate with children (as required)
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.