Product Liability in Italy
Antonio is an Italian Lawyer qualified in 1990 with rights of audience before the Court of Cassation of Italy. He is also a licensed Legal Consultant in Dubai. Antonio is also a Chartered Arbitrator qualified in London at the CIArb. In 2019 he gained also a qualification in English Common Law granted by the DIFC Academy of Law. He specialises in contract drafting for international businesses as well as inheritance and property matters. Antonio is an official agent for off-shore and foundation formation in the UAE. Languages spoken: Italian and English.
Who is this Service for?
Product liability may arise when a customer suffers loss or damage as a result of a defective product. The problem occurs thousands of times each year across Europe and the wider world and it is imperative to obtain a successful ruling to avoid the possibility of severe financial consequences.
What does this service consist of?
- An Initial assessment of the circumstances of the case by a specialist English-speaking lawyer
- A report to outline whether an action for damages would be valid and where the liability would lie (manufacturer, distributor, vendor)
- Negotiation with the legal representatives of the party that has allegedly suffered damage or loss as a result of a defective product
- Representation in any legal proceedings or alternative dispute resolution processes
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.