Product Liability in Aveiro
Cases completed: 47
Testimonials for Teresa
Antonio Romani, Aveiro
I would have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone requiring legal services.
Aug 07, 2020
Rachel Stevenson, Peniche
I would definitely recommend her services.
Jul 27, 2020
Alex Anderson, Coimbra
Jul 22, 2020
Claire Maciel, Portimão
Jun 20, 2020
Mrs Ruth Rettie, Australia
Oct 01, 2018
Who is this Service for?
Product liability may arise when a customer suffers loss or damage as a result of a defective product. The problem occurs thousands of times each year across Europe and the wider world and it is imperative to obtain a successful ruling to avoid the possibility of severe financial consequences.
What does this service consist of?
- An Initial assessment of the circumstances of the case by a specialist English-speaking lawyer
- A report to outline whether an action for damages would be valid and where the liability would lie (manufacturer, distributor, vendor)
- Negotiation with the legal representatives of the party that has allegedly suffered damage or loss as a result of a defective product
- Representation in any legal proceedings or alternative dispute resolution processes
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.