Copyright in Paphos
Poly has been working as a partner in her own law firm for the last 7 years with a focus on civil and criminal litigation, corporate law, family law, contracts, probate, and land acquisition. Previously she attended the University of Nottingham Nottingham, UK where she graduated in Law and obtained a Masters in Maritime law at the University of Derby. Poly is native speaker in Greek, fluent in English, and a beginner in Japanese.
Who is this Service for?
Copyright is a protection afforded to the authors of original works- be they of the written word, art, music or film. This area has come under intense scrutiny in recent years due to the emergence of digital media, making easier illicit transfers and accordingly the likelihood of copyright infringement.
What does this service consist of?
- Advice on the best way to register a copyright
- Assistance with registering the copyright
- Consultation on whether your copyright has been infringed
- Communication with and negotiation with those parties who are infringing the trademark o or their legal representatives - as well as representation in formal legal proceedings if such parties fail to desist and/or fail to redress any injury or loss suffered.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.