Designs in Spain
Offices: El Campello, Benidorm, La Manga del Mar MenorConsuelo specialises in property matters, family and inheritance, immigration and also assists clients with the initial phase of business incorporation and license applications.Views Services Available in our El Campello Office
Who is this Service for?
Often the most valuable asset retained by a company, is its Intellectual Property. This is typically the case where a company provides solutions to other businesses or individuals which require the provision of a solution or service that has a design element at its core. This might mean the design of a new product that is differentiated from other similar products by its unique design.
What does this service consist of?
- Should you wish to register one or multiple designs, our specialist lawyers will assist you with practical advice and assistance with submitting your designs in a manner that provides the best possibility of successful registration
- Should you wish to protect the infringement of your rights to a design, our specialist English-speaking lawyers will provide you with expert advice on dealing with any infringement
- Communication with and negotiation with those parties who are infringing the trademark o or their legal representatives - as well as representation in formal legal proceedings if such parties fail to desist and/or fail to redress any injury or loss suffered.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.