Licensing in Spain
Offices: El Campello, Benidorm, La Manga del Mar MenorConsuelo specialises in property matters, family and inheritance, immigration and also assists clients with the initial phase of business incorporation and license applications.Views Services Available in our El Campello Office
Who is this Service for?
Often the best or only way to derive benefit from an intellectual property right, such as a copyright or patent, is to licence its use by another party. To ensure that your rights are protected effectively, such licenses need to be drafted carefully by experienced Intellectual Property lawyers.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with a specialist English-speaking Intellectual Property lawyer to determine requirements of the licensor or licensee and to provide advice on industry best practices
- Review or drafting of the license according to the situation
- Communication and negotiation with the other party to the licence agreement or their legal representatives
- Finalisation of the licence agreement
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.