Patents in Paphos
Poly has been working as a partner in her own law firm for the last 7 years with a focus on civil and criminal litigation, corporate law, family law, contracts, probate, and land acquisition. Previously she attended the University of Nottingham Nottingham, UK where she graduated in Law and obtained a Masters in Maritime law at the University of Derby. Poly is native speaker in Greek, fluent in English, and a beginner in Japanese.
Who is this Service for?
A patent may be distinguished from a trademark or copyright by the fact that it relates to inventions – this does not necessarily mean that it has to be a physical machine or device – though often that is the case. No, a patent also applies to industrial processes or the precise combination of existing chemicals or products to make a mixture that is itself unique.
What does this service consist of?
- Advice on the best way to make a successful application for filing
- Assistance with filing the patent application in Europe, to include preparation of the description, drawings etc.
- Dealing with any oppositions that arise during the statutory period
- Communication with the patents office up to and including granting of the patent
Code of Reasonable Fees
Free Support Services Included
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.