Patents in Spain
Vera is a dual qualified Spanish and Italian lawyer with 20 years of experience in property and conveyancing, commercial and tax law, wills and inheritance, international contracts, tourism and timeshare law, civil, administrative and international private law. Languages: English (full professional proficiency), Spanish (bilingual proficiency), Italian (native proficiency), French (professional working proficiency) and German (elementary proficiency).
Who is this Service for?
A patent may be distinguished from a trademark or copyright by the fact that it relates to inventions – this does not necessarily mean that it has to be a physical machine or device – though often that is the case. No, a patent also applies to industrial processes or the precise combination of existing chemicals or products to make a mixture that is itself unique.
What does this service consist of?
- Advice on the best way to make a successful application for filing
- Assistance with filing the patent application in Europe, to include preparation of the description, drawings etc.
- Dealing with any oppositions that arise during the statutory period
- Communication with the patents office up to and including granting of the patent
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.