Consumer Law & Disputes for Businesses in Lisbon
Consumer Law & Disputes for Businesses in Lisbon: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a litigation lawyer in Lisbon
- Laura, litigation lawyer in LisbonLaura is a registered lawyer with the Bar Association of Portugal. Coming from a family background of lawyers, Laura has learned quickly the value of in-depth knowledge and expertise in a restricted number of legal fields. She specialises in matters of property law, family law as well as criminal law and immigration matters.
- Simone, litigation lawyer in LisbonWith over 10 years legal experience, Simone has spent the last 4 years specialising in international law, immigration, nationality proceedings and the Golden Visa process in Portugal. She has won the Miguel Galvão Teles legal award for contribution to understanding of international law in the scientific field. Simone is fully regulated by the Lisbon Bar and has postgraduates in Business & Employment Law, and International Law. She speaks english and portuguese fluently.
Consumer Law & Disputes for Businesses
Who is this Service for?
Conducting a business requires a good knowledge of consumer law and, in particular, of a company’s legal obligations to clients. Manufacturers, importers, distributors and retailers of consumer products need to navigate the global regulatory landscape and to comply with disclosure and reporting obligations, regulatory investigations and product recalls in order to avoid or reduce potential civil and criminal penalties and private litigation.
What does this service consist of?
- Review and drafting of B2C General Terms and Conditions
- Assisting in setting up an online store
- Advising on promotions and marketing
- Representation in proceedings in tribunals and Courts of Law
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.