Consumer Law & Disputes for Businesses in South Africa
Consumer Law & Disputes for Businesses in South Africa: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a litigation lawyer in South Africa
- Lindie, litigation lawyer in PretoriaLindie attended the University of Pretoria from 1996 until 1999 and obtained a BPROC. She was admitted as an Attorney in 2001. She specialised in labour Law for 3 years and was then admitted as a Notary and Conveyancer in 2004. Since 2004 she has been specialising in Contracts, Labour law, Conveyancing, Notarial practice and Corporate law. She enrolled for LLM Corporate Law at the University of Pretoria in 2019.
Consumer Law & Disputes for Businesses
Who is this Service for?
Conducting a business requires a good knowledge of consumer law and, in particular, of a company’s legal obligations to clients. Manufacturers, importers, distributors and retailers of consumer products need to navigate the global regulatory landscape and to comply with disclosure and reporting obligations, regulatory investigations and product recalls in order to avoid or reduce potential civil and criminal penalties and private litigation.
What does this service consist of?
- Review and drafting of B2C General Terms and Conditions
- Assisting in setting up an online store
- Advising on promotions and marketing
- Representation in proceedings in tribunals and Courts of Law
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.