Debt Collection in Distrito Federal region
Debt Collection in Distrito Federal region: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a litigation lawyer in Distrito Federal region
- André, litigation lawyer in BrasíliaAndré spent a number of years working with one of Brazil's most important law firms, where he has specialised in helping foreign nationals and companies to enter and operate in Brazil. He has drafted legal opinions for both national and international clients to inform corporate decisions implying regulatory risks as well as assisting with the administrative procedures within the public administrative agencies necessary to facilitate immigration and establishment in the country.
Who is this Service for?
Anyone with experience running a business will have unfortunately been forced at some point to chase debtors for failing to pay for goods or services supplied. Or perhaps a loan has been made and never repaid. Hopefully, a formal legal demand will be sufficient to ensure prompt repayment. If not, other measures can be taken to enforce your rights, around the world.
What does this service consist of?
- Expedite and facilitate the collection of unpaid debts
- Improve collection rates and where possible preserve existing business relationships
- Collection is achieved either through extrajudicial or judicial procedures
- Ensure a value-for-money service
- All cases are undertaken with the strictest confidence and the clients are regularly kept up-to-date
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.