Debt Collection in Cyprus
Michalis' practice focuses on Civil Litigation, Professional Responsibility, Real Estate Law, Administration Law, Immigration Law, Admiralty Law and Corporate Law. He is a member of the Cyprus Bar Association since 2010. Michalis provides many international and domestic clients with a variety of legal services, insurance claims, negotiation with employees, labour disputes resolution etc
Who is this Service for?
Anyone with experience running a business will have unfortunately been forced at some point to chase debtors for failing to pay for goods or services supplied. Or perhaps a loan has been made and never repaid. Hopefully, a formal legal demand will be sufficient to ensure prompt repayment. If not, other measures can be taken to enforce your rights, around the world.
What does this service consist of?
- Expedite and facilitate the collection of unpaid debts
- Improve collection rates and where possible preserve existing business relationships
- Collection is achieved either through extrajudicial or judicial procedures
- Ensure a value-for-money service
- All cases are undertaken with the strictest confidence and the clients are regularly kept up-to-date
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.