General Litigation in Viana Do Castelo
Graduated at Universidade de Coimbra in 2002. Practising lawyer in Oporto and Viana do Castelo area for the last 15 years. Handling mostly Commercial and Corporate Law, Labour Law, Litigation and Family Law, with extensive experience in representation of clients, negotiating and drafting of contracts and litigation.Cases completed: 10
Testimonials for Tânia
Mahmoud Khfagah, Porto
Tania was extremely helpful, she couldn't have done more!
Jun 17, 2020
Mitra Karimpour, Porto
She is perfect person that i met in portugal.
She provided all documents and information about my situation and informed me a lot about everything that i wanted to know.
If i need help and more informations, definitely i will contact with her again.
Mar 19, 2020
Michel De Preter, Switzerland
Very helpful. Excellent value for money!
Aug 09, 2019
Ann Young, Aveiro
Was able to assist me over the phone without needing to go into the offices
Only issue was that could have been clearer about the fees as I ended up having to do a transfer twice for half the fees when it would have been easier to do one for the whole amount.
Jun 27, 2019
Who is this Service for?
At it's root, litigation involves the assertion of - or alternatively, the defence of - certain rights or obligations as between two parties. It covers a wide spectrum of situations involving individuals, companies and often both, where customers are involved.
It can be difficult to know whether any particular claim would be valid and whether it is likely to be successful - two different things entirely. In general, a claim may arise where loss, damage or injury has been suffered as a result of an action – or failure to act – by another party (individual, company, local authority etc.) who has a responsibility - either in contract or in law - towards the party who has suffered the loss, damage or injury.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial assessment by a specialist lawyer of the circumstances of the case to determine if the defendant has a responsibility towards the plaintiff such that a legal claim may be made
- Undertake negotiations with the other party and/or their legal representatives
- Agree an amicable resolution with or without the payment of damages or initiate/defend legal proceedings
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.