General Litigation in Istanbul
Having lived and studied in a number of countries such as the USA, Japan, Belgium and Russia, ilkay has an international background that makes him ideal for assisting English-speaking clients in Turkey. Specialising in business law, property matters and immigration, ilkay speaks fluent English and is a registered and regulated lawyer in Istanbul.
Kubra is a partner in her law firm which has offices in Istanbul and Izmit. Kubra and her firm focuses primarily in the areas of Corporate Law, Inheritance and Family Law. Her firm also regularly advises on Litigation (labor law, debt recovery, breach of contract, liability and corporate conflicts ), She also represents multinational corporate clients on regulatory compliance matters, particularly in the areas of corporate, trade and customs and real estate property matters. she is a registered arbitrator and a sworn translator and interpreter.
Testimonials for Kübra
Janos Lukacs, Istanbul
Prompt, excellent client and advocate skills.
Oct 01, 2019
Sandy , Istanbul
She was available by phone whenever I needed her!
Aug 31, 2019
Ritchie Ross-Forrester, London
Kubra was fantastic.
She immediately started to communicate with me via WhatsApp which was very helpful and I could speak to over the phone to get updates any time. This was a massive contrast to other lawyers I spoke to in Turkey.
I instantly felt that I could trust her and would recommend her services to anyone. I will be keeping her details very close to hand.
Sep 24, 2018
Who is this Service for?
At it's root, litigation involves the assertion of - or alternatively, the defence of - certain rights or obligations as between two parties. It covers a wide spectrum of situations involving individuals, companies and often both, where customers are involved.
It can be difficult to know whether any particular claim would be valid and whether it is likely to be successful - two different things entirely. In general, a claim may arise where loss, damage or injury has been suffered as a result of an action – or failure to act – by another party (individual, company, local authority etc.) who has a responsibility - either in contract or in law - towards the party who has suffered the loss, damage or injury.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial assessment by a specialist lawyer of the circumstances of the case to determine if the defendant has a responsibility towards the plaintiff such that a legal claim may be made
- Undertake negotiations with the other party and/or their legal representatives
- Agree an amicable resolution with or without the payment of damages or initiate/defend legal proceedings
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.