Nuisance Claims in Portimão
Laura is a registered lawyer with the Bar Association of Portugal. Coming from a family background of lawyers, Laura has learned quickly the value of in-depth knowledge and expertise in a restricted number of legal fields. She specialises in matters of property law, family law as well as criminal law and immigration matters.
Graduated at Universidade São Judas Tadeu, Brazil, in 1997, MBA by Fundação Getúlio Vargas and Chicago University in 2010. Licensed lawyer in Brazil since 1998 and in Portugal since 2010. Member of the Council of The Bars and Law Societies of The European Union Now working in real estate law, civil law, family law and company and business law.Cases completed: 25
Testimonials for Luis
Alan Breslin, Lisbon
Luis was always ready to help me and I feel he did his best to help my case.
May 14, 2020
Frances Nolan, Portimão
Luis was extremely helpful, he couldn't have done more.
Feb 20, 2020
Michael Hudson, Portimão
Very good communication - kept me informed about progress in a timely manner. Prepared to do whatever was necessary to get the job done. Very friendly ànd efficient.
Jul 22, 2019
Tracey Wicks, Portimao
Nothing was too much trouble for Luis , even all my hundreds of questions , which he answered fully and without hesitation.
Couldn’t have asked for anything more . Excellent service .
Apr 10, 2019
Christopher Stone, Ibiza, Spain
Perfect English. Complete understanding of the problem. Hints and tips. A great help.
Nov 06, 2018
Arthur Goulooze, Albufeira / Amstelveen
Luis was very professional, made a lot of effort, called us many times, so very approachable and really value for money!
I would not know what he could do any better!
Sep 25, 2018
Stephen Hill, England
Excellent service, quick response, understood our requirements.
Would definitely recommend Luis to our friends.
Aug 15, 2018
Mrs Susan Vickery, Silves, Portugal
Good advice, very helpful and fast. Would definitely recommend Luis to friends.
Jun 26, 2018
Dion Nash, Algarve
Our lawyer Luis is bilingual, and was extremely helpful. We received very good service - Luis did everything needed to help me with my case.
I would definitely recommend him to friends.
Jun 05, 2018
Who is this Service for?
We have all suffered from the effects of nuisance, normally caused by thoughtless individuals living in our local community. The types of nuisance that may be suffered are many and varied. Most common nuisance complaints would be noise – be it from exuberant parties held by neighbours at unsociable hours of the night or constant barking from pets left at home all day long. While there are many examples, typically a nuisance must amount to an unreasonable interference with the peaceable enjoyment of one’s property.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial assessment by a specialist lawyer of the circumstances of the case to determine if an actionable nuisance has occurred and a discussion regarding options for resolution
- Engagement with the offending party to attempt to terminate the nuisance amicably without recourse to judicial proceedings.
- If not possible to reach an amicable resolution to terminate the nuisance, formal complaints will be made to the authorities and legal proceedings initiated where required.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.