Nuisance Claims in Lisbon
Carlos is one of the founders and currently the senior managing partner of a Portuguese independent law firm. He has almost 30 years of experience, having graduated the Lisbon Law school and was later admitted as a member of the Portuguese Bar Association (Ordem dos Advogados) in 1992.Cases completed: 13
Testimonials for Carlos
Carlos was extremely helpful at all times. When everyone else (other lawyers) told me I had to wait in order to have my fiscal number in Portugal, Carlos go it for me in two days.
He always went one step further and not only did the job, but also gave me very helpful tips and suggestions and reviewed my rental contract.
Working with Carlos I felt safe, secure, and in the best hands.
I'll definitely recommend him to my friends.
Jun 19, 2020
Jose Breton, Lisbon
Carlos has been very professional and helpful. Additionally, he also speaks Spanish which is our mother tongue.
So far everything has been very professional and neat.
Jun 09, 2020
Rodrigo Reynoso, Lisbon
Carlos was extremely professional and diligent. Understood my case and necessities at first and provided perfect support.
I'm impressed about his responsiveness because he delivered everything fast and in perfect form. It was a pleasure working with him.
May 25, 2020
Anil Miglani, Lisbon
Carlos is bilingual and was extremely helpful - he couldn't have done more!
Apr 30, 2020
Matthew Pires, Lisbon
Carlos was excellent and very thorough. He explained the process in a very detailed way which I appreciated. I will use his service and expertise again in the future.
Jan 24, 2020
Maryna Shapovalova , Lisbon
I like all details of cooperation: honesty, smart solutions, fast and very smart solutions, fair prices and professional staff. Everything was perfect.
Oct 25, 2019
Laura is a registered lawyer with the Bar Association of Portugal. Coming from a family background of lawyers, Laura has learned quickly the value of in-depth knowledge and expertise in a restricted number of legal fields. She specialises in matters of property law, family law as well as criminal law and immigration matters.
Who is this Service for?
We have all suffered from the effects of nuisance, normally caused by thoughtless individuals living in our local community. The types of nuisance that may be suffered are many and varied. Most common nuisance complaints would be noise – be it from exuberant parties held by neighbours at unsociable hours of the night or constant barking from pets left at home all day long. While there are many examples, typically a nuisance must amount to an unreasonable interference with the peaceable enjoyment of one’s property.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial assessment by a specialist lawyer of the circumstances of the case to determine if an actionable nuisance has occurred and a discussion regarding options for resolution
- Engagement with the offending party to attempt to terminate the nuisance amicably without recourse to judicial proceedings.
- If not possible to reach an amicable resolution to terminate the nuisance, formal complaints will be made to the authorities and legal proceedings initiated where required.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.