Serve Papers in Turkey
BASAK studied law at the Eastern Mediterranean University and went on to obtain a Masters degree in Energy Law at Yasar University. Basak is specialized in all matters concerning Energy Law, Business and Commercial Law, Real Estate, İnheritance and Family Law. She was admitted to Antalya Bar Association in 2009 . She speaks Turkish and English while Russian is also spoken in her office.
Testimonials for Basak
Ahmed Hasan, Kuwait
My lawyer Basak was extremely helpful - she couldn't have done more. I would definitely recommend her to friends.
May 07, 2019
Who is this service for?
Serving court papers on an individual abroad can be a problem since in many countries local legal professionals will rely on their own country's procedures. It most likely is not something that they will have experience of carrying-out, nor would they even consider it to be within their area of expertise.
At Advocate Abroad you can find a local professional to carry-out this procedure, according to the stipulations of the judicial system in your home country
What does this service consist of?
- Discussion with a local expert to explain the requirements of the papers serving
- Agreement on costs and timeframe
- The local expert carries-out the serving of the court papers to the individual according to the manner prescribed by the judicial system of your home country
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.