Contested Will in Viana Do Castelo
Graduated at Universidade de Coimbra in 2002. Practising lawyer in Oporto and Viana do Castelo area for the last 15 years. Handling mostly Commercial and Corporate Law, Labour Law, Litigation and Family Law, with extensive experience in representation of clients, negotiating and drafting of contracts and judicial litigation.
Testimonials for Tânia
Mitra Karimpour, Porto
She is perfect person that i met in portugal.
She provided all documents and information about my situation and informed me a lot about everything that i wanted to know.
If i need help and more informations, definitely i will contact with her again.
Mar 19, 2020
Michel De Preter, Switzerland
Very helpful. Excellent value for money!
Aug 09, 2019
Ann Young, Aveiro
Was able to assist me over the phone without needing to go into the offices
Only issue was that could have been clearer about the fees as I ended up having to do a transfer twice for half the fees when it would have been easier to do one for the whole amount.
Jun 27, 2019
Who is this Service for?
Contesting a Will can be fraught with difficulty - not to mention emotion - given that an individual may likely be asserting a right to inherit against another family member. The ability to contest a Will depends very much on the circumstances of the case and the applicable law.
This becomes more complex once again when considered in an international context. There may be conflicting jurisprudence as to which laws apply, nevermind what those laws actually state. Often the grounds for varying a Will would relate to undue influence on the intestator by a beneficiary named in the Will though in European jurisdictions, a child of the deceased may have a right to a portion of the estate in a system known as forced heirs, and any failure to inherit the minimum portion assigned by law, could give rise to a right to contest the Will.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial consultation with a specialist lawyer to determine your rights under national and/or international law to contest a Will
- Communication with other interested parties and relevant authorities on your behalf to have the terms of the Will changed
- Representation in legal proceedings where required to ensure a variation of the terms of the Will and the registration of rightful interests in the estate
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.