Contested Will in Istanbul
Kubra is a partner in her law firm which has offices in Istanbul and Izmit. Kubra and her firm focuses primarily in the areas of Corporate Law, Inheritance and Family Law. Her firm also regularly advises on Litigation (labor law, debt recovery, breach of contract, liability and corporate conflicts ), She also represents multinational corporate clients on regulatory compliance matters, particularly in the areas of corporate, trade and customs and real estate property matters. she is a registered arbitrator and a sworn translator and interpreter.
Testimonials for Kübra
Janos Lukacs, Istanbul
Prompt, excellent client and advocate skills.
Oct 01, 2019
Sandy , Istanbul
She was available by phone whenever I needed her!
Aug 31, 2019
Ritchie Ross-Forrester, London
Kubra was fantastic.
She immediately started to communicate with me via WhatsApp which was very helpful and I could speak to over the phone to get updates any time. This was a massive contrast to other lawyers I spoke to in Turkey.
I instantly felt that I could trust her and would recommend her services to anyone. I will be keeping her details very close to hand.
Sep 24, 2018
Who is this Service for?
Contesting a Will can be fraught with difficulty - not to mention emotion - given that an individual may likely be asserting a right to inherit against another family member. The ability to contest a Will depends very much on the circumstances of the case and the applicable law.
This becomes more complex once again when considered in an international context. There may be conflicting jurisprudence as to which laws apply, nevermind what those laws actually state. Often the grounds for varying a Will would relate to undue influence on the intestator by a beneficiary named in the Will though in European jurisdictions, a child of the deceased may have a right to a portion of the estate in a system known as forced heirs, and any failure to inherit the minimum portion assigned by law, could give rise to a right to contest the Will.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial consultation with a specialist lawyer to determine your rights under national and/or international law to contest a Will
- Communication with other interested parties and relevant authorities on your behalf to have the terms of the Will changed
- Representation in legal proceedings where required to ensure a variation of the terms of the Will and the registration of rightful interests in the estate
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.