Will Drafting Service in Rome
Alessandro graduated in law at the La Sapienza University of Rome and registered with the Bar Association of Rome in 2000. Alessandro covers business, litigation, family and property matters for English-speakers in the Rome and Umbría regions of Italy.
Chiara read law at La Sapienza University, Rome. She was admitted to the Bar Council of Rome and is qualified to practice in the jurisdiction of the Court of Appeal in Rome. She has been awarded by the Rome’s Bar Council with a post doctorate in Criminal Law. She has specialised in Criminal and Immigration law due to her role as "legal business immigration specialist" working for a multinational company operating in the relocation field, with particular attention placed on Contract and Real Estate Law.
Will Drafting Service
Who is this Service for?
For anyone who wishes to control the manner in which their estate is distributed under their own laws rather than the laws of the State where their assets are located.
What does this service consist of?
- Obtain the details of the assets comprising the estate and instructions on how the estate should be distributed
- The Will is drafted in both English and local language to ensure conformity with clients’ intentions
- The Will is drawn-up in the office of a conveniently located public notary.
- Attendance at the signing of the Will
- Handover of an official copy of the Last Will and Testament
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.