Will Drafting Service in Lisbon
João is a practising lawyer in Lisbon who handles mostly Commercial and Corporate Law, Litigation and Arbitration and Labour Law, with extensive experience in representation of clients, negotiating and drafting of contracts, tax representation and judicial litigation.Cases completed: 20
Testimonials for João
Richard Armitage, Lisbon
Joao is very good!
Jun 17, 2020
Cecil Rodrigues, Algarve - Faro
Joao is bilingual English-Portuguese and was very helpful!
Oct 24, 2019
Allen Almeida, Lisbon
Joao was extremely helpful, he couldn't have done more!
Oct 23, 2019
Muzamil Hussain Mohammed, Saudi Arabia
I am so grateful for your passion, dedication, and professionalism. I've hired lawyers before, but he is truly the best I've ever worked with.
Jul 23, 2019
Jane Drew, UK
Joao was incredible, the level of service he provided was wonderful, he was sensitive to my needs and went to great lengths to resolve all the issues.
No improvements necessary, he provides a great service.
Jul 23, 2019
David Clarke, Lisbon
Always on hand to fit with my arrivals in Lisbon. And very reasonable with charges. Will always use Joao for my legal affairs in Portugal.
May 31, 2019
Roger Woods, Lisbon
Resolved a problem difficult to manage from the UK. All good.
Apr 01, 2019
Mohammed Muzamil Husain, Riyadh Saudia Arabia
My lawyer Joao was extremely helpful and I was very satisfied with the outcome. I would definitely recommend his services to friends.
Oct 24, 2018
Will Drafting Service
Who is this Service for?
For anyone who wishes to control the manner in which their estate is distributed under their own laws rather than the laws of the State where their assets are located.
What does this service consist of?
- Obtain the details of the assets comprising the estate and instructions on how the estate should be distributed
- The Will is drafted in both English and local language to ensure conformity with clients’ intentions
- The Will is drawn-up in the office of a conveniently located public notary.
- Attendance at the signing of the Will
- Handover of an official copy of the Last Will and Testament
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.