Will Drafting Service in Los Alcázares
Will Drafting Service in Los Alcázares: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a probate lawyer in Los Alcázares
- María-José, probate lawyer in Los AlcázaresMaria-Jose read Law at the University of Alicante, and in 2004 became a member of The Law Society of Murcia. In 2005 she established her own law firm with offices in the centre of Murcia and maintains offices both there and in Valencia. Maria-Jose acts as Secretary of the Civil Section in the Law Society of Murcia and is a leading member of the legal community. She assists clients with property acquisitions and disposals as well as a full range of civil law matters such as inheritances and family law matters. She speaks English fluently.
Will Drafting Service
Who is this Service for?
For anyone who wishes to control the manner in which their estate is distributed under their own laws rather than the laws of the State where their assets are located.
What does this service consist of?
- Obtain the details of the assets comprising the estate and instructions on how the estate should be distributed
- The Will is drafted in both English and local language to ensure conformity with clients’ intentions
- The Will is drawn-up in the office of a conveniently located public notary.
- Attendance at the signing of the Will
- Handover of an official copy of the Last Will and Testament
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.