Inheritance in Spain
Encarnación has more than 20 years of experience working as a lawyer in Spain. She is specialized in Corporate Law, with a long-standing experience in Family Law, Immigration and Property Law. Her most notable qualities include excellent negotiating skills, her unwavering professionalism, and the knowledge that shes providing a top-notch, all-round legal service to each and every client.
- Alcala La Real
- Alicante City
- El Campello
- Granada City
- La Manga Del Mar Menor
- Las Palmas
- Los Alcázares
- Los Cristianos
- Madrid City
- Malaga City
- Murcia City
- Orihuela Costa
- Palma De Mallorca
- Playa Blanca
- Puerto Del Rosario
- Santa Cruz
- Seville City
- Torre Del Mar
- Valencia City
- Velez Malaga
Who is this Service for?
For those who need to arrange for an estate abroad to be transferred to beneficiaries under a Will or via intestacy
What does this service consist of?
- Assistance obtaining a legalised copy of the death certificate.
- Arrange a legal copy of any existing will.
- Verification of the existence of any life insurance policies.
- Power of Attorney to avoid excessive travel costs
- Inheritance Acceptance Deed drawn-up with the public notary.
- Payment of Inheritance Tax at the office.
- New titles in the inherited assets are inscribed in the relevant registry
- Simultaneous sale or disposal of assets if required (please request quotation).
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.