Clausula Suelo in Galicia region
Clausula Suelo in Galicia region: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a property lawyer in Galicia region
- Sabela, property lawyer in VigoSabela graduated in Law at the University of Santiago de Compostela. Having completed a Specialist Postgraduate in Intellectual Property and Competition Law Sabela finished her academic career with a Masters in Business Law. Following positions in the Spanish Government and in the UK (taking a professional course in English Law). Sabela runs her own legal practice in Vigo while also providing advice as a UK legal consultant being a bilingual cross-border advocate.
Who is this Service for?
Spanish banks were penalised by the Courts for making their customers sign unfair contracts that allowed the banks to benefit from increased mortgage repayments on variable rate mortgages when the European Central Bank rate increased, but limited the extent of any reduction – and subsequent benefit to customers – when the ECB decreased
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with the a English-speaking lawyer specialist in the field to determine if you may make a claim
- Initial contact with the bank, as per procedure before filing claim
- Upon failure of bank to make an appropriate offer, filing of the claim with the appropriate Court designated to hear such claims
- Representation before the courts and processing of damages claim on your behalf
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.