Commercial Lettings in Cyprus
Commercial Lettings in Cyprus: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a property lawyer in Cyprus
- Polyxeni, property lawyer in PaphosPoly has been working as a partner in her own law firm for the last 7 years with a focus on civil and criminal litigation, corporate law, family law, contracts, probate, and land acquisition. Previously she attended the University of Nottingham Nottingham, UK where she graduated in Law and obtained a Masters in Maritime law at the University of Derby. Poly is native speaker in Greek, fluent in English, and a beginner in Japanese.
Who is this Service for?
Many of our clients need to establish premises in order to do business – this can by either a store, for retail operations or an office for other types of business. In either case we can help you to organise the relevant real estate professionals as well as the legal aspects of such operations including lease review.
What does this service consist of?
- Information on appropriate locations for business location locally
- Assistance to enlist appropriate real estate agencies.
- Attendance with clients to viewings of premises
- Review of the Tenancy Agreement and signature.
- Help with utility companies.
- Assistance with Temporary or Permanent Residence application, where required
- Full Accounting, Tax & HR Service available
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.