Commercial Lettings in Portimão
Graduated at Universidade São Judas Tadeu, Brazil, in 1997, MBA by Fundação Getúlio Vargas and Chicago University in 2010. Licensed lawyer in Brazil since 1998 and in Portugal since 2010. Member of the Council of The Bars and Law Societies of The European Union Now working in real estate law, civil law, family law and company and business law.
Testimonials for Luis
Frances Nolan, Portimão
Luis was extremely helpful, he couldn't have done more.
Feb 20, 2020
Michael Hudson, Portimão
Very good communication - kept me informed about progress in a timely manner. Prepared to do whatever was necessary to get the job done. Very friendly ànd efficient.
Jul 22, 2019
Tracey Wicks, Portimao
Nothing was too much trouble for Luis , even all my hundreds of questions , which he answered fully and without hesitation.
Couldn’t have asked for anything more . Excellent service .
Apr 10, 2019
Christopher Stone, Ibiza, Spain
Perfect English. Complete understanding of the problem. Hints and tips. A great help.
Nov 06, 2018
Arthur Goulooze, Albufeira / Amstelveen
Luis was very professional, made a lot of effort, called us many times, so very approachable and really value for money!
I would not know what he could do any better!
Sep 25, 2018
Stephen Hill, England
Excellent service, quick response, understood our requirements.
Would definitely recommend Luis to our friends.
Aug 15, 2018
Mrs Susan Vickery, Silves, Portugal
Good advice, very helpful and fast. Would definitely recommend Luis to friends.
Jun 26, 2018
Dion Nash, Algarve
Our lawyer Luis is bilingual, and was extremely helpful. We received very good service - Luis did everything needed to help me with my case.
I would definitely recommend him to friends.
Jun 05, 2018
Who is this Service for?
Many of our clients need to establish premises in order to do business – this can by either a store, for retail operations or an office for other types of business. In either case we can help you to organise the relevant real estate professionals as well as the legal aspects of such operations including lease review.
What does this service consist of?
- Information on appropriate locations for business location locally
- Assistance to enlist appropriate real estate agencies.
- Attendance with clients to viewings of premises
- Review of the Tenancy Agreement and signature.
- Help with utility companies.
- Assistance with Temporary or Permanent Residence application, where required
- Full Accounting, Tax & HR Service available
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.