Eviction Proceedings in Budapest
Eviction Proceedings in Budapest: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a property lawyer in Budapest
- Peter, property lawyer in BudapestPeter graduated from the university of Pécs, Hungary including one semester in Berlin HTW Business law faculty spent as an ERASMUS student. After his studies he worked one year at the audit department at Deloitte. Later he specialised in civil-, company- business- and procurement law. Peter has 10+ years experience as a lawyer, speaks and works in Hungarian, English and German.
Who is this Service for?
If you own a property abroad that you rent long-term to a tenant who has breached the terms of the lease either through failing to pay the specified rent, within the specified timeframe, or by breach of some other term of the lease, you may be entitled to initiate legal proceedings to recover vacant possession of the property.
What does this service consist of?
- Primary focus is placed on efforts to get a satisfactory solution without resorting to judicial proceedings
- Initial Contact by telephone/email/formal legal letter with tenants/occupiers to attempt to arrange fast and orderly exit from the property
- If unsuccessful, initiate judicial proceedings to obtain vacant possession of property
- Option to also pursue tenant for outstanding rent and any other unpaid bills (note in some jurisdictions this carries additional legal costs with a potentially low success rate due to the tenant’s circumstances, so better to offer as an option to keep costs down).
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.