Eviction Proceedings in Orihuela Costa
InmaInma is a highly experienced lawyer having spent more than 25 years assisting clients in Murcia and Orihuela Costa. She deals principally in matters of civil law (property, family, probate) as well as commercial law, assisting clients set-up businesses in the region. Inma also takes an active role in the Legal Guidance Service of the Bar Association of Murcia.
Who is this Service for?
If you own a property abroad that you rent long-term to a tenant who has breached the terms of the lease either through failing to pay the specified rent, within the specified timeframe, or by breach of some other term of the lease, you may be entitled to initiate legal proceedings to recover vacant possession of the property.
What does this service consist of?
- Primary focus is placed on efforts to get a satisfactory solution without resorting to judicial proceedings
- Initial Contact by telephone/email/formal legal letter with tenants/occupiers to attempt to arrange fast and orderly exit from the property
- If unsuccessful, initiate judicial proceedings to obtain vacant possession of property
- Option to also pursue tenant for outstanding rent and any other unpaid bills (note in some jurisdictions this carries additional legal costs with a potentially low success rate due to the tenant’s circumstances, so better to offer as an option to keep costs down).
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.