Eviction Proceedings in Costa Azahar region
LidiaLidia has a profound knowledge and experience of property law and planning regulations, having worked in the legal department of the Public Administration in the Costa Azahar for close on 10 years, before moving to private practice, She prides herself on being accessible and able to empathise with client's predicaments while seeking always to always work diligently for the best possible outcome.Cases completed: 10
Testimonials for Lidia
Susanna Buckley, United Kingdom
Lidia is very approachable and friendly and I never felt that anything was a problem.
She was also very sympathetic to my situation (my mother had passed away) and supportive. As soon as she was contracted, she acted quickly to sort things out so that I could return home to the UK as soon as possible.
She always tried her best to answer any questions very quickly and promptly and matters proceeded without too much worry on my part.
Jun 20, 2018
Cian O'Grady, Ireland
We bought a property in spain and Lidia assisted us through the buying process.
She was very professional and reassured us throughout the process.Her english was very good and we felt that we got good value for our money.
May 15, 2018
Duncan Martin, Wolverhampton, England
Lidia, was extremely helpful and patient throughout the process.
She was very attentive and responsive and explained everything in detail.
Lidia represents excellent value for money and the solutions she recommended were very beneficial, especially as you hear and read about a lot of horror stories on the web.
Lidia was the best legal representative i have employed and i will always use her where Spanish legal affairs are concerned.
Apr 20, 2018
Theo Kleynhans, Castellón de la Plana
I always felt safe with Lidia. She knows what she is doing and was extremely professional and helpful.
I think she was priced perfectly and I believe that she always understood me. I will recommend her with ease. She will remain my spanish Lawyer.
Dec 05, 2017
Lidia was really helpful and answered my questions clearly.
I would definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.
Feb 16, 2017
Who is this Service for?
If you own a property abroad that you rent long-term to a tenant who has breached the terms of the lease either through failing to pay the specified rent, within the specified timeframe, or by breach of some other term of the lease, you may be entitled to initiate legal proceedings to recover vacant possession of the property.
What does this service consist of?
- Primary focus is placed on efforts to get a satisfactory solution without resorting to judicial proceedings
- Initial Contact by telephone/email/formal legal letter with tenants/occupiers to attempt to arrange fast and orderly exit from the property
- If unsuccessful, initiate judicial proceedings to obtain vacant possession of property
- Option to also pursue tenant for outstanding rent and any other unpaid bills (note in some jurisdictions this carries additional legal costs with a potentially low success rate due to the tenant’s circumstances, so better to offer as an option to keep costs down).
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.