Eviction Proceedings in Gandia
Francisca is a highly experienced lawyer with 15 years track record assisting English-speaking clients in a number of fields, including property law and has an impressive academic record including Masters Degrees in Family and Criminal Law. Francisca spent five years living in London and has maintained an extremely high level of English to this day.
Testimonials for Francisca
Peter Marsh, Gandia
In all departments Francisca was outstanding in every case!
Aug 07, 2019
Mark Fairley, Gandia
Francisca was extremely professional, great communication throughout the purchasing process.
Phoned or emailed me to keep me updated and worked to a good timescale for completion. Prepared well for the notary and simplified the answers on any questions or issues that occurred.
I would highly recommend Francisca for anyone from the U.K wishing to purchase property in Spain.
She takes away any stress or fear that can happen from entering the unknown legal practice in Spain. I would definitely use Francisca again for legal service, on any future issue or purchasing of property.
She provided good value for service and would be a future person to go to, for any expat in the Spanish community.
Apr 30, 2019
Francisca was very informative and helpful. She handled my divorce professionally and made it easy for me throughout the process.
Highly recommend and reasonable fees. Thank you, Francisca!
Mar 16, 2019
Gary Moore, Gandia
Fransisca is 1st class and very professional and extremely caring
Mar 12, 2019
Wayne Cherry, London, England
Francisca was very informative and attentive to all of my inquiries and concerns. I would definitely be going back to her if needing her services again and would recommend her brilliant services.
Mar 09, 2019
Gary Moore, Gandia
Francisca is a first-class Professional ' puts u at ease.
100% up to date and reliable. I would not consider using anyone else.
Feb 28, 2019
Francisca was extremely helpful. We especially appreciated the clarity and sensitivity to our situation.
Jan 08, 2019
Thom Koller, London
Francisca provided a perfect service!
She is professional, dedicated and took care to understand the needs of my situation. Her service offers exceptional value for money and gives complete peace of mind.
Nov 05, 2018
Rosemarie Byrne and John Cooper, Dublin Ireland
We found Francisca extremely helpful with a great amount of knowledge about buying a house and re-locating to Spain.
Oct 09, 2018
Teresa Valencia (Gandia)
I'm very pleased with services I received. Buying a house from abroad is not an easy job and thanks to Francisca everything was clear.
She's very efficient and I highly recommend her!
Jul 26, 2018
Mr David P Robson, Valancia
My lawyer Francisca offered value for money and was very helpful. Will use her again.
Jul 12, 2018
David Stack, Lliria, Spain
Francisca was extremely helpful. She made the whole process easy to understand. I would definitely recommend her service to friends.
Jun 21, 2018
Who is this Service for?
If you own a property abroad that you rent long-term to a tenant who has breached the terms of the lease either through failing to pay the specified rent, within the specified timeframe, or by breach of some other term of the lease, you may be entitled to initiate legal proceedings to recover vacant possession of the property.
What does this service consist of?
- Primary focus is placed on efforts to get a satisfactory solution without resorting to judicial proceedings
- Initial Contact by telephone/email/formal legal letter with tenants/occupiers to attempt to arrange fast and orderly exit from the property
- If unsuccessful, initiate judicial proceedings to obtain vacant possession of property
- Option to also pursue tenant for outstanding rent and any other unpaid bills (note in some jurisdictions this carries additional legal costs with a potentially low success rate due to the tenant’s circumstances, so better to offer as an option to keep costs down).
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.