Landlord-Tenant Dispute in Greece
Lampros is a member of the Athens Bar Association since 2010. His main fields of practice is IP law, Entertainment Law, Corporate Law, Employment Law, Property Law. His clients are top firms in Greece. Among others he has worked for British Council Greece for five years.
Business, corporate and real estate law practice with 12 years experience in litigation before all grades of Greek jurisdiction including the supreme court and the European court of human rights. Speaks English, Greek, Spanish and French.
Who is this Service for?
Given the central importance of maintaining a roof over one’s head, it is hardly surprising that it gives rise to one of the most common reasons for resorting to legal advice. While it can surely be claimed that tenants are typically at a disadvantage in the negotiations, at times landlords suffer and are left out of pocket due to activities of their tenants.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial assessment by an English-speaking lawyer specialised in property law
- Review of any lease agreement
- Proposals on best, low-cost course of action to achieve the most advantageous result
- Formal communications with the other party in an effort to reach a solution
- Ultimate resort to legal proceedings if no other resolution possible.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.