Landlord-Tenant Dispute in Fuengirola
Landlord-Tenant Dispute in Fuengirola: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a property lawyer in Fuengirola
- Alvaro, property lawyer in FuengirolaAlvaro is an experienced lawyer who has been assisting expats and visitors to Spain with their legal issues since 2011. He deals with both criminal and civil law matters, specifically property, probate and family law. He is also a member of the Association of Family Lawyers of Spain.
- Angela, property lawyer in FuengirolaAngela has over 20 years experience as a practising lawyer in Spain. She has assisted English-speaking clients throughout her career in property matters, business law, immigration as we as the areas that so often touch on foreign residents' lives such as family law and inheritance matters.
Who is this Service for?
Given the central importance of maintaining a roof over one’s head, it is hardly surprising that it gives rise to one of the most common reasons for resorting to legal advice. While it can surely be claimed that tenants are typically at a disadvantage in the negotiations, at times landlords suffer and are left out of pocket due to activities of their tenants.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial assessment by an English-speaking lawyer specialised in property law
- Review of any lease agreement
- Proposals on best, low-cost course of action to achieve the most advantageous result
- Formal communications with the other party in an effort to reach a solution
- Ultimate resort to legal proceedings if no other resolution possible.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.