Lease Review in Beirut
Lease Review in Beirut: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a property lawyer in Beirut
- Maya, property lawyer in BeirutMaya was registered as a lawyer with Beirut Bar Association thirteen years ago and since then has developed local and international professional experience and established an independent law firm in 2012. What makes our work guiding principles different is that we invest in long term relationships with our clients, holding their concerns and making them ours. We have developed deep knowledge and extensive experience in international law and we measure the value of our services based on our clients’ feelings of contentment.
Who is this Service for?
This is a service that is aimed at both tenants and landlords, since both parties can benefit tremendously from a review of the contract that will regulate their relationship and any disputes for a reasonable period of time. For the landlord it can be an important source of income and for the tenant, it is the very roof over their head.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with an English-speaking lawyer specialised in property law to understand the nature of the planned lease
- Drafting of the agreement in English & Spanish
- Follow-up questions relating to the agreement and assistance with signing of the agreement.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.