Property Purchase in Rome
Chiara read law at La Sapienza University, Rome. She was admitted to the Bar Council of Rome and is qualified to practice in the jurisdiction of the Court of Appeal in Rome. She has been awarded by the Rome’s Bar Council with a post doctorate in Criminal Law. She has specialised in Criminal and Immigration law due to her role as "legal business immigration specialist" working for a multinational company operating in the relocation field, with particular attention placed on Contract and Real Estate Law.
Who is this service for?
Having already invested time and effort in visiting and researching the local area in Italy to find your dream home, it is vital that you obtain advice from a local property law expert whose checks on title and other aspects of the property will ensure that the property is risk-free and suitable for investment. Get peace of mind knowing that the conveyance will proceed hassle-free with your interests protected by an English-speaking local lawyer.
What does this service consist of?
- Review of the purchase contract
- Verification that the seller is able to pass good title
- Registry search to ensure property free of any charges or other mortgages
- Ensure outstanding taxes on the property are up-to-date before transfer
- Make sure that all items included in the sale (fixtures and fittings etc.)
- Attendance and assistance when signing the deeds of the property
- Verify that the property complies with all local zoning laws
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.