Property Purchase in Latvia
Property Purchase in Latvia: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a property lawyer in Latvia
- Andrei, property lawyer in RigaAndrei has 10 years legal practice experience, having spent 3 years working as a lawyer in France, with the remainder spent in his native Latvia. He specialises in business and contracts, property, family and immigration law. As well as Latvian, he speaks English, Russian and French.
Who is this Service for?
Buying property abroad is a very popular activity but can be fraught with dangers. Given that the purchase of a property is one of the most important investments that most people will make in their lifetime, it is crucial to be advised by an independent expert.
What does this service consist of?
- Review of the purchase contract.
- Management of negotiations and counter-offers.
- Verification that the seller is able to pass good title.
- Registry search to ensure property free of any charges or other mortgages.
- Ensure outstanding taxes on the property are up-to-date before transfer.
- Make sure that all items included in the sale (fixtures and fittings etc.).
- Attendance and assistance when signing the deeds of the property.
- Management of negotiations and counter-offers
- In depth information about schools, sports clubs, shops, cultural organisations, etc.
- Payment of stamp duty.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.