Property Sale 3% Reclaim in La Manga Del Mar Menor
Consuelo specialises in property matters, family and inheritance, immigration and also assists clients with the initial phase of business incorporation and license applications.
Testimonials for Consuelo
Daniel Stageman, El Campello
Consuelo worked very hard and her fee was more than reasonable.
Oct 02, 2019
Penny Toomey, La Manga
I could not recommend Consuelo highly enough to choose as a lawyer. She went above and beyond what was required when working for me.
She is reliable, professional and kept me informed of the progress of my case and what she was doing at all times.
Consuelo has an ethical outlook and a strong sense of what is right. She was unfazed when others tried to block her efforts to help me and was always reassuring that we would get there.
Her spoken and written English is excellent so she can work with both English and Spanish (she did for me). Thank you Consuelo!
Apr 16, 2019
Consuelo was extremely helpful, she couldn't have done more. I would definitely recommend her to friends.
Feb 15, 2019
Property Sale 3% Reclaim
Who is this Service for?
When a non-resident owner of a property in Spain sells their property, the purchaser is obliged by law to deposit 3% of the purchase price directly with the Spanish tax authority (AETA) in lieu of payment of all taxes due on the property ownership. So, this is the Spanish government’s way of ensuring that vendors pay Capital Gains tax and also any non-resident property tax. While this service is frequently offered by unqualified individuals in the property sector, it can often be a mistake to rely on them as the procedure is rather more complex than they may have anticipated and requires a good understanding of taxation and of course a high level of Spanish.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with an English-speaking lawyer specialising in property law to determine the amount that may be reclaimed
- Submission of any missing returns to the AEAT, if necessary
- Submission of reclaim of 3% withholding tax
- Payment of the relevant amount to the vendor’s bank account
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.