Property Sale in Costa Azahar region
- LidiaLidia has a profound knowledge and experience of property law and planning regulations, having worked in the legal department of the Public Administration in the Costa Azahar for close on 10 years, before moving to private practice, She prides herself on being accessible and able to empathise with client's predicaments while seeking always to always work diligently for the best possible outcome.Cases completed: 12
Testimonials for Lidia
- Dean Powers, Castellón
Lidia is very professional and I have gone back to her several time for legal services. I highly recommend her, especially for English speakers.
Everything has been perfect.May 20, 2019
- Elaine Dennard, Castellon
My lawyer Lidia was extremely helpful. Very satisfied with the overall service provided. Would recommend.May 17, 2019
- Susanna Buckley, United Kingdom
Lidia is very approachable and friendly and I never felt that anything was a problem.
She was also very sympathetic to my situation (my mother had passed away) and supportive. As soon as she was contracted, she acted quickly to sort things out so that I could return home to the UK as soon as possible.
She always tried her best to answer any questions very quickly and promptly and matters proceeded without too much worry on my part.Jun 20, 2018
- Cian O'Grady, Ireland
We bought a property in spain and Lidia assisted us through the buying process.
She was very professional and reassured us throughout the process.Her english was very good and we felt that we got good value for our money.May 15, 2018
- Duncan Martin, Wolverhampton, England
Lidia, was extremely helpful and patient throughout the process.
She was very attentive and responsive and explained everything in detail.
Lidia represents excellent value for money and the solutions she recommended were very beneficial, especially as you hear and read about a lot of horror stories on the web.
Lidia was the best legal representative i have employed and i will always use her where Spanish legal affairs are concerned.Apr 20, 2018
- Theo Kleynhans, Castellón de la Plana
I always felt safe with Lidia. She knows what she is doing and was extremely professional and helpful.
I think she was priced perfectly and I believe that she always understood me. I will recommend her with ease. She will remain my spanish Lawyer.Dec 05, 2017
- MG, Castellon
Lidia was really helpful and answered my questions clearly.
I would definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.Feb 16, 2017
Who is this service for?
Selling property abroad may initially appear to be a safe process, however it is important to ensure that you obtain the full proceeds you are due and that you are not ignoring any continuing liabilities that could cause problems in the future
What does this service consist of?
- Drafting of a pre-purchase contract to Protect the Sale
- Review of the title deeds to ensure that all documentation is in order
- Communication with the legal representatives of the buyer
- Attendance at the office of the notary for the signing
- Liaison with the Notary to ensure all necessary information is conveyed
- Ensure payment of purchase monies to your nominated account
- Manage the payment and reclaim of any taxes upon a successful sale
Code of Reasonable Fees
Free Support Services Included
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.