Property Title Transfer in Greece
Joanna is a Greek lawyer fluent in English, Italian and Spanish, registered with the Bar Association of Thessaloniki since 2008. She obtained a Masters Degree in Transnational and European Commercial Law & ADR. She has worked as an independent lawyer for more than 10 years and has represented British and International clients before the Greek authorities in that time. She has experience in commercial law, corporate law, contract law, investment law, real-estate law and consumer law, as well as in alternative dispute resolution, having participated in arbitration proceedings and out of court negotiations.
Testimonials for Joanna
Irene Peios, Thessaloniki
Very friendly, professional and very honest. She made an excellent job, making sure to charge us the fairest amount and not more. We appreciated that very much and look forward to work with her again in the future.
Mar 20, 2020
David Greenep, Thessaloniki
Joanna was amazing. I couldn’t have done the purchase without her. I will continue to be in contact with her as she is a very trustworthy and knowledgeable person and very professional!
Mar 19, 2020
Moreen Linskey, Thessaloniki
This professional was excellent in all respects. She was helpful understanding and was also very kind. We would definitely recommend her. We wish more solicitors were like this.
The service we received has been excellent and we would use your organisation again as well as recommending.
Oct 15, 2019
Joanna did an outstanding job and completed the project on time. She is multilingual and has excellent communication skills.
Great legal work based on the initially discussed objectives and deliverables. She is also pleasant to work with, and a great listener aimed at achieving the best possible outcome.
I have recommended Joanna's legal services to my friends.
Tasos M., PhD, MBA
Houston Texas USA
Jun 05, 2019
Property Title Transfer
Who is this Service for?
For those who wish to terminate a co-ownership – either as a result of the termination of a personal relationship or the end of a commercial buy-to-let business partnership, the ownership of a property must be dealt with carefully to ensure that no inadvertent costs are incurred. Usually if the reason for the need to transfer the title of a property is a result of a divorce, then following the appropriate procedure, this can be achieved without attracting taxation and other costs. This may not be the case where an unmarried couple separate, or in the case of the termination of a commercial partnership
What does this service consist of?
- Initial analysis of the specific circumstances of the ownership and the relationship between the co-owners
- Arrange any documentation required, including foreign divorce agreements
- Prepare the property deeds for the transfer of the title
- Attend the transfer of the title in the public notary, on behalf of or together with the co-owners
- Ensure any taxes or charges are paid and the new title is registered with the land registry.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.