Property Title Transfer in Porto
Tiago has 10+ years of practice experience, having qualified in both Portuguese and Brazilian jurisdictions. He believes in the overarching importance of providing effective and creative solutions to business and individual clients alike.
Graduated at Universidade de Coimbra in 2002. Practising lawyer in Oporto and Viana do Castelo area for the last 15 years. Handling mostly Commercial and Corporate Law, Labour Law, Litigation and Family Law, with extensive experience in representation of clients, negotiating and drafting of contracts and litigation.Cases completed: 10
Testimonials for Tânia
Mahmoud Khfagah, Porto
Tania was extremely helpful, she couldn't have done more!
Jun 17, 2020
Mitra Karimpour, Porto
She is perfect person that i met in portugal.
She provided all documents and information about my situation and informed me a lot about everything that i wanted to know.
If i need help and more informations, definitely i will contact with her again.
Mar 19, 2020
Michel De Preter, Switzerland
Very helpful. Excellent value for money!
Aug 09, 2019
Ann Young, Aveiro
Was able to assist me over the phone without needing to go into the offices
Only issue was that could have been clearer about the fees as I ended up having to do a transfer twice for half the fees when it would have been easier to do one for the whole amount.
Jun 27, 2019
Property Title Transfer
Who is this Service for?
For those who wish to terminate a co-ownership – either as a result of the termination of a personal relationship or the end of a commercial buy-to-let business partnership, the ownership of a property must be dealt with carefully to ensure that no inadvertent costs are incurred. Usually if the reason for the need to transfer the title of a property is a result of a divorce, then following the appropriate procedure, this can be achieved without attracting taxation and other costs. This may not be the case where an unmarried couple separate, or in the case of the termination of a commercial partnership
What does this service consist of?
- Initial analysis of the specific circumstances of the ownership and the relationship between the co-owners
- Arrange any documentation required, including foreign divorce agreements
- Prepare the property deeds for the transfer of the title
- Attend the transfer of the title in the public notary, on behalf of or together with the co-owners
- Ensure any taxes or charges are paid and the new title is registered with the land registry.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.