Property Title Transfer in Spain
Offices: Fuengirola, CórdobaAngela has over 20 years experience as a practising lawyer in Spain. She has assisted English-speaking clients throughout her career in property matters, business law, immigration as we as the areas that so often touch on foreign residents' lives such as family law and inheritance matters.Views Services Available in our Fuengirola Office
Property Title Transfer
Who is this Service for?
For those who wish to terminate a co-ownership – either as a result of the termination of a personal relationship or the end of a commercial buy-to-let business partnership, the ownership of a property must be dealt with carefully to ensure that no inadvertent costs are incurred. Usually if the reason for the need to transfer the title of a property is a result of a divorce, then following the appropriate procedure, this can be achieved without attracting taxation and other costs. This may not be the case where an unmarried couple separate, or in the case of the termination of a commercial partnership
What does this service consist of?
- Initial analysis of the specific circumstances of the ownership and the relationship between the co-owners
- Arrange any documentation required, including foreign divorce agreements
- Prepare the property deeds for the transfer of the title
- Attend the transfer of the title in the public notary, on behalf of or together with the co-owners
- Ensure any taxes or charges are paid and the new title is registered with the land registry.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.