Rental Deposit Return in Greece
Lampros is a member of the Athens Bar Association since 2010. His main fields of practice is IP law, Entertainment Law, Corporate Law, Employment Law, Property Law. His clients are top firms in Greece. Among others he has worked for British Council Greece for five years.
Business, corporate and real estate law practice with 12 years experience in litigation before all grades of Greek jurisdiction including the supreme court and the European court of human rights. Speaks English, Greek, Spanish and French.
Rental Deposit Return
Who is this Service for?
Unfortunately an all too common occurrence in Mediterranean countries is for unscrupulous landlords to refuse to return a deposit paid by a tenant in good faith, for some spurious reason relating to supposed damages caused to the property during the tenancy.
What does this service consist of?
- Analysis of the circumstances of the non-repayment of the deposit money
- Review of the lease agreement
- Communication with the landlord to attempt to persuade them to return the deposit
- If not possible to convince the landlord to return the deposit, the only remaining remedy is to initiate legal proceedings against the landlord
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.