Timeshare in Spain
Offices: MadridCarlos is a highly qualified and experienced bilingual lawyer with dual US and Spanish citizenship. He has obtained batchelor and masters degrees via attendance at a number of prestigious universities including the Universities of Navarra, Leiden and Cambridge, The Hague Academy of International Law, Holland and the IESE Business School in Barcelona. Carlos specialises in the following areas: International Law, Company Law, Civil Law (Property/Family Matters), Administrative Law and his firm provides accounting services.Views Services Available in our Madrid Office
Who is this Service for?
All too often, timeshare companies fail to comply with the national regulations regarding the information they must provide clients nor include the terms and conditions in the contract for the purchase of the timeshare that are required by law. Clients are often entitled to remedies under the law including termination of the agreement and/or a return of a substantial amount of money.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial assessment by an English-speaking lawyer specialised in the field of property law to understand what claim, if any, may be made against the timeshare company
- Discussion to explain the various remedies that may be open to you and the relative benefits of each one
- Contact and negotiation with the Timeshare company on your behalf
- Agreement and conclusion, or if not possible, initiation of legal proceedings against the Timeshare company
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.