Tourism License Application in Spain
Encarnación has more than 20 years of experience working as a lawyer in Spain. She is specialized in Corporate Law, with a long-standing experience in Family Law, Immigration and Property Law. Her most notable qualities include excellent negotiating skills, her unwavering professionalism, and the knowledge that shes providing a top-notch, all-round legal service to each and every client.
- Alcala La Real
- El Campello
- Granada City
- La Manga Del Mar Menor
- Las Palmas
- Los Alcázares
- Malaga City
- Murcia City
- Palma De Mallorca
- Playa Blanca
- Puerto Del Rosario
- Seville City
- Valencia City
- Velez Malaga
Tourism License Application
Who is this Service for?
Increasingly, government authorities in several countries are becoming ever more vigilant to ensure that any short-term property lets are fully regulated, with any profits being subject to appropriate taxes. Inspectors are posing as clients and trawling internet websites and classified ads in order to locate unregistered properties being let to holidaymakers. Accordingly, those planning to let out holiday homes abroad for commercial gain would be well advised to ensure they comply with the law and register with the appropriate register.
What does this service consist of?
- Discussion with an English-speaking lawyer specialised in this area of the law to understand the details of the property and the plans the property owner has
- Report on what you will need to do, in order to make the property suitable for registration and successful in the application for the licence
- Submission of the application and confirmation when the licence is approved
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.