Unfinished Property Claim in Oviedo
Unfinished Property Claim in Oviedo: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a property lawyer in Oviedo
Miguel, property lawyer in OviedoMiguel has accumulated a great deal of experience practising as a lawyer for more than 16 years. He is an expert in all aspects of commercial and employment law, working extensively with international businesses that have Spanish employees. He appears on the register of civil and employment law mediators and is authorised by the Spanish government to mediate in civil and commercial disputes.
Unfinished Property Claim
Who is this Service for?
Article 1 of Spanish Law 57/1968 regarding the receipt of advanced payments towards the construction and sale of residential property in Spain, clearly establishes the legal responsibility assumed by financial institutions in whose accounts the advance payments are lodged, where the said financial institutions failed to insist on an insurance guarantee or a deposit by the developer.
So, if you have made a deposit payment towards an off-plan property in Spain that was never completed, you may be able to make a claim against the bank that received the deposit monies from the Constructor, when the bank failed to insist on insurance for those monies.
Our English-speaking lawyers and associated professionals can assist you with your claim against a bank in Spain.
What does this service consist of?
- Free assessment of your case
- Arrange the appropriate documentation to support the case: proof of payments to the developer´s bank and contracts signed
- Arrange a Power of attorney to allow our lawyers to represent you in the Spanish Courts
- Bring claim to the Spanish Court and obtain the return of your deposit plus interest
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.