Fiscal Representative in Cyprus
See client reviews of local English-speaking Lawyers who can assist you with Fiscal Representative in Cyprus and make sure you find a trusted and experienced local expert.
Charalambos has substantial experience in providing legal advice in complex civil and commercial legal cases. With an excellent academic background, having read law at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and obtaining a Masters (LLM) in International Commercial Law at the University of Nottingham, he was called to the Cyprus Bar. His main areas of expertise are in the field of International Economic Law, Corporate and Commercial Litigation, Banking Law and Corporate Law.
Michalis' practice focuses on Civil Litigation, Professional Responsibility, Real Estate Law, Administration Law, Immigration Law, Admiralty Law and Corporate Law. He is a member of the Cyprus Bar Association since 2010. Michalis provides many international and domestic clients with a variety of legal services, insurance claims, negotiation with employees, labour disputes resolution etc
Who is this Service for?
Anyone who has interests in another country, for example, a holiday home, will receive notifications from time to time from various government departments. Some of these may be important and/or urgent and require action on your part. For a small fee, a lawyer or accountant will provide their address as the place to send such notifications and thereby ensure that they are dealt with on a timely basis, always informing you of the situation ahead of taking any action.
What does this service consist of?
- Informing the relevant government departments of the new address to receive communications in your name.
- Receiving any communications and notifying you of them and advising if any action needs to be taken.
- Contacting the relevant government department on your behalf, wherever required.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.