Fiscal Representative in Coimbra region
Fiscal Representative in Coimbra region: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a tax returns & fiscal services lawyer in Coimbra region
- Teresa, tax returns & fiscal services lawyer in AveiroTeresa read law at the University of Coimbra. She is specialised in civil law, contracts, property and inheritance case, with more than 10 years representing international clients. She holds a postgraduate degree in Banking, Stock Exchange and Insurance Law and also holds the specialization course leading to the degree of Master of Corporate Law. A well-known speaker, Teresa's research focuses on issues of economic and financial law, as well as fundamental rights. She speaks English fluently.
Who is this Service for?
A Portuguese taxpayer ID number ("NIF") is absolutely necessary for anyone intending to conduct a transaction subject to registration in Portugal, from the purchase of insurance to purchasing or rental of real estate.
If the taxpayer (individuals or businesses) is not EU-resident it is compulsory to also appoint a resident tax representative. We act as tax representative in Portugal of non-resident individuals and businesses and assist them with complying with Portugal tax regulations.
Non EU residents need a fiscal representative to request the number and to be registered on their behalf for the receipt of tax department correspondence.
The Fiscal Representative is legally responsible for informing the taxpayer regardiing tax obligations and other charges, ensuring contact with the Tax Agency, informing the taxpayer of fiscal requirements and ensuring that payment is made within deadlines.
What does this service consist of?
- Requesting the NIF ID number on your behalf
- Receiving notifications from the Tax Agency in your name and informing you of same
- Guidance on tax obligations
- Ensure payment of the taxes within the deadlines established by law.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.